Cellsignals Training Program
‘Cell Signals’ is a research training program of the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). ‘Cell Signals’ provides financial support and value-added interdisciplinary research training experience for doctoral students who expect to become leaders in health research.
Our Thought Leaders:
- Cells For Life – 585 University Ave Toronto, ON M5G 2N2 TEL: (416) 260-0808
- Chrysalis Dental – 4576 Yonge St #100, Toronto, ON M2N 6N4. TEL: (416) 800-0927
- Chiro-Med – 883 Mulock Dr #5a, Newmarket, ON L3Y 8S3 TEL: (905) 235-2620
- Dr. Yao – Harmony Dental Care – 766 Taunton Rd E, Oshawa, ON L1H 7K5 TEL: (905)-720-3555
- Eldercare Home Health – 234 Eglinton Ave. East, Suite 207, Toronto, ON M4P 1K5 TEL: (416)-482-8292
- Dr. Effrat Habsha (Prosthodontic Associates)- 2300 Yonge St #905, Toronto, ON M4P 1E4 TEL: (416) 322-6862
- Nathan King (LifeMark Physiotherapy Halifax)
Mission & Goals
CIHR training programs build capacity in the research community to address complex biomedical, environmental, and social problems that affect the health and well-being of Canadians. Cell Signals seeks to educate a new generation of investigators who will apply interdisciplinary approaches to generate new concepts of management for inflammatory conditions and associated pain by targeting the cell signaling systems from which they arise.
Apply For Travel Support. The Backpack ProgramUp to $2000 in travel support… learn more….
CIHR Cell Signals Training Program Eligibility and Application InformationEligibility: Highly qualified students enrolled in a PhD program under the super…